Re: [Idr] Last Call: <draft-ietf-idr-rfc4893bis-06.txt> (BGP Support for Four-octet AS Number Space) to Proposed Standard

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Fri, 29 June 2012 12:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=8GHRSjiCaYJY9Ws8mTm+riEeuAcv9Fzs/RYaMbo8jwg=; b=rgurht4EkWRLKzTnE+8GulrywSsUyehV2mKn5CfPR7GB48YAGmOU8nXhso+9hDTF4o hJjqO5MoV2EXpu9ZwAtMxvtyENOkKT8hYLv5tnGD4YdunYgHP1pgMff6OsS5dnMpWnMV +CGaOcup6MWljWAWe8DDQBDlInw3ltWSP9RXhUZ9fbjGlFiU4hnAEz2BnowzCVBYzCI/ N/CygnFHLC+Te213fkxzuHVKW0wXqCiqshK1dDhSSkV6ux1OIDVq80zFObPxk9/5dshG E/Omm+ArlIFb52280IbeMLpbaFuwAoLDBdDeJbFlB05jKz54UPNFX29cUZ5EHzYHAd/s +A4A==