Re: [Idr] Opsdir early review of draft-ietf-idr-sr-policy-safi-01

Nagendra Kumar <nagendrakumar.nainar@gmail.com> Tue, 02 April 2024 16:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1712074902; x=1712679702; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=oG3NFLOp8lxZyMCz245VgtfTb+ERACPGv8oMd/u90Ek=; b=EPvSr8Yceop3ZJchM2i2oQ7Hf6LWmM+mcKDA2kzDiM2ri+VwrW04ZhTLaCunZJ0V5h JKp6EbVZ+bYGfnSo/ehd57IKPSVrA7EV1iLBLN4lv2jOkDFgv86vtzna7Jvt0NrfoH3v t1WJBJt151dMpajx85NLQjyLaeQFmvAJd9P3oTASgL5vnRjG5+WT3BEiHmyyoCk+yqgH 43nqzlC0EltiCaoJKqrzBjA0/uAapfajc96YUdMVF7JIigqxCGiClygMhsLIEBs8KIks Uf7KD2vYCvBOBArA6WfsJ1mDAMNdg5VQlDYI5upCiUj0jtkPKBgb5RGd7Q1uIiAYgZH4 zGXQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1712074902; x=1712679702; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=oG3NFLOp8lxZyMCz245VgtfTb+ERACPGv8oMd/u90Ek=; b=BSkHai+jJYrK4WwhOPzUM3nZ4GBfmvUc92wBAIKo6TJeM2IpjUYTZ9n+xzulforEV4 s+oPsxGVDhoju76k/FJ5KxusN5KYUOJLOkd4SKjMVU6cvcw1abcGrjTUZISnDXgD3fo/ uBz6KYB8esbJo0mMEW9k9hCq/88f/VhNiMmUQxIqrD4bIiKC6QcoHgFsiM1i7hSnaC9N BSdxU1v7HxohmgIcvfHZLg9LPZQmntCx5lJRGT7N0Ewu8RzkYAU1io+1fG//dZxTK3wR NCVDVfgmbJHKP/K4qKF7kww5accn8ZWb87UzE1DA4BSTzub14yi1GtRHse/sRi05Vxpb OMhQ==