Re: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-error-handling-01.txt

<bruno.decraene@orange.com> Mon, 19 December 2011 15:43 UTC

From: bruno.decraene@orange.com
To: "robert@raszuk.net" <robert@raszuk.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 15:43:15 +0000
References: <20111215233845.21432.33837.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <37936E57-4A5E-4B6B-8BA8-C7CD5722C1A6@ericsson.com> <4EEB6C23.4080803@raszuk.net> <DD5D1AB4-35A6-4B5E-AB1B-B5F21AA3CE31@ericsson.com> <4EEB78E5.6070809@raszuk.net> <20111216220720.GB10812@diehard.n-r-g.com> <4EEBE42B.2020700@cisco.com> <20111217103952.GA7158@diehard.n-r-g.com> <26782_1324294649_4EEF21F9_26782_3157_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A010D51@PEXCVZYM11.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <4EEF4942.6050105@raszuk.net>
x-originating-ip: [10.197.38.3]