Re: [Idr] New Version Notification for draft-hao-idr-flowspec-evpn-00.txt

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Fri, 22 August 2014 17:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=tRuyExeJfDzvmWvhRtoFJhgNirX+6M04RhRqJd7Sudg=; b=B9pwxRlodv2NryaCSGJ7lP+2FmNDdjEiwY224CxAw+7sOE6f+BbqUm3hzKsqw7cijs JHBpRlEWhAm068BEUIJESgLKHU/ZMmEboSmnnUNYPivBeOY8H+MOchCca2UDuMqidrAc 9CwHRhr1JpblF2UFx2A4/k78pk/Bq2CG84wrIa5CuNNWjaOZrCpGFjZ5qLQQcpcQhEAn +3ZAjnER9SnY/XhfoCLVomRQlu6jRGPq+zN9dQtrehS+ZC3/8ZkuY4tuMuFZ8RMtluII 2v0QAsv0X8HxXhw/gyVFuDhW3AYnKD9DNrDulRtnC2cCUK7safdLs687ZIwXvm6F5c7d KFKw==