Re: [Idr] Questions over draft-retana-idr-bgp-quic-01

Claudio Jeker <cjeker@diehard.n-r-g.com> Mon, 20 March 2023 12:46 UTC

Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:46:34 +0100
From: Claudio Jeker <cjeker@diehard.n-r-g.com>
To: Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com>
Cc: Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net>, Alvaro Retana <alvaro.retana@futurewei.com>, Ben Cox <ben=40benjojo.co.uk@dmarc.ietf.org>, "idr@ietf. org" <idr@ietf.org>
References: <CAL=9YSUKo4XOuBAXORqt58EmduEB5vPGN=0Zzw5bTaEdoDJfJg@mail.gmail.com> <7766AAAE-FC16-4824-8D58-1566EAC8E0A0@puck.nether.net> <etPan.640fa151.1c60c79b.245@futurewei.com> <CABY-gOMtf-LVzSxeYWzCr78oQk6rXf73nrgBeEzOn-R9AH8Lbw@mail.gmail.com> <ZBH6fZoB5h3jSBnG@diehard.n-r-g.com> <CAOj+MMG-90i2F5gN+C=CSX2eQ7mmcb05qiD5twHdES_G=JgpDg@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV2XZO5rydYkhudGiiwwobr+1k9x-bDMa5UtPYENW33yng@mail.gmail.com>