Re: [Idr] Jari Arkko's Discuss on draft-ietf-idr-route-oscillation-stop-03: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Mon, 23 May 2016 21:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6218; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1464040532; x=1465250132; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=NMqNbEsBvivAUiqzwpPv3RbYTN2RTP//+h0ok2H4Fvw=; b=c3/j/tCLtKqFefXxZYHn4qRN9tLzg6q4n/JSU0VuNqZUXA8KKM8ixsjH H0vX5g9OBsqjRwtJqOADlb0NVoASwpV4lkVqbZx7rwF66z+wThVJ9jtxH cSVo2NH/AbJX5gecsTPFu1+JBiBSoZzIdOYEUwxckup1vasTJGKHAGYwl s=;