Re: [Idr] [bess] Suggestion on v4-only/v6-only drafts

Igor Malyushkin <gmalyushkin@gmail.com> Sat, 12 November 2022 22:31 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.092 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_FONT_FACE_BAD=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=SR9juj4JtKazzX7pJfAqbYam1MSrkU4AqxC/I0IQzlc=; b=OUfhYuQy32DOLwQeAg1mZ3tzZhuCUUp3jBaLVKl85DywNIsKXVVQOUjUqFhdsfWq1g +GAmB+oFXiOv0CHuKbWH9DO6q3uyxv83PPL4/MBkAHhP6m4c9UycVlpuEjywxJbcvot3 h3mvDEnJ0r3UFGLMfZabtQ9G6bAY1gaRBg/Kn4naazAQmDoimDW27z+6mnekME2356oX DVs+yxjFPgDcdNaliFM0qjybRQidwrpCJc8ozMEu3KZTshhE8o1E8f9prVeuOCc4qMmY gv/HKsjltQ8tdGKBlxEOCW07ZWylmD13LHbPO+Q8RE1eFBkEeUDSclqR0VYUjVFJohQC 8gvw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=SR9juj4JtKazzX7pJfAqbYam1MSrkU4AqxC/I0IQzlc=; b=h3OV8Hw+uWy8r+5flY5SDo8giMbZTj7siDaRYp5yBsbCX9C6/h2tCRGvp86wShZJ4C 16MJFvicaHswcTx3ugzX22fN94sISghh+wJ6KoVuEr3ywGHIyp4FTBwdVX/CjyLafowH o4qCeviujfvxIrxYyPoXOEGd/sZN7S6D0QA/TPeyJRnDGwpfAj1TKqQ0kmgJoxDrCa8p F0hhQ9V54PYMr2OyWDT2gH9AlJwyI0F3eJnCnXla35BCMVLjsE3LaMhhJIopLuE5pkOL upo4hdaYKme2sJI8dwanrTozH7Q2Qb4AH05w5iJyFhlPlnumO2kh47y1oZutdRy2iLon B8sQ==
References: <CAH6gdPzcMxor9hZy=+hS5oZPB_onU45-vh-ijm1jD2WPb0y+Gw@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV3bF=J7HDZ1Z3vxiJcLGcxOkXst+S1+1DHkdBQ+VdcbMA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMHMGd=7iBOQd=wUhjUJ3dPfHgY1+sf22AzpadoqCCdMrg@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV2F=-vh2irbz3GR+jr=j09AfxzfquTr8usjyZsYywrK=w@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMHxQts0nkLuUo0vPezawK5F7m0Y1hhuQboQxCty+N4p4g@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV1-7EsS9aX11sAoSFezcDn0w_FNerAYkFTZ9GmDArVyvA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMETJFHaPp-n8unaw9zu51q+n--WL-9EeY-_1taEU3Q8-w@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV2r-n+EBzMS381kvXopFjM=WxcDg7x9eY5JsYxcY4uaHA@mail.gmail.com>