Re: [Idr] Reply to question on "BGP MPLS-namespaces" from IDR-111 notes

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 27 August 2021 04:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+QVPQQzoD4EPoXbaVhDJBmtMGSYWKyPpqmtoBu/mQlc=; b=EBnpjmViNHdLsQ9xflsfLYMeKtNlZcA6riPojvKaEnhmnS1Yt7xWSXaQvX2ICg5J+F yiKchDYB7Ru7VZELDW6ZUObNT621cioppYqfgMhD+CtT2J+y3O2mBSUxpE0xX1V+WgJu lnOlAidHcK0lonL8Fp7k73x6+SNmd9lD1JffUtnF1kEE+KoybIMW52+pb9IXYYmhKUzh 5M31ajmYBBSDvi7ZFrbPISYY/YQuDo2/+RndRJvScscjk+Lqs8Y2xsCTzHtvbOvhPQ/6 kg4dWsp4S6IqcfVTrezxNN2WxG3vo2VhFHzoxMRwJz2XSOm/iV0R+Oao7tpiuqFPuGGp 71oA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+QVPQQzoD4EPoXbaVhDJBmtMGSYWKyPpqmtoBu/mQlc=; b=qqNkv6fEEr98UD6GBuk8JIrrOT9mNl2r/BZGVHn5D2t2S/Zd84RfwqUeLRQE5zlQTr v/MyE4LvEbZGge68hRXb36ISNa+j3hEU+QOP9Ho5gFwnOyeqmV/VIGlMilJQit0X275z YbQ2mWNhSpyPX1azhbKxmpd9q/4dtRfv0zf/y8/d/GTChVtOeLfJT09rzPJ1DmX8foqu jba8aiGef6NdYFBEXgbFqwLNA/VAUJtLJLToV8iTkM0B4SbYg5xuuGLDonYzhPLP2C10 XfO/us3l4FY26QZwqRFgMqnlpDVHFTOERSLbKGb4WpYsbcUlSmmvxPIetDwYhT4zLAPk vD5g==