Re: [Idr] Comparison between session-reset and treat-as-withdraw

Enke Chen <enkechen@cisco.com> Fri, 14 September 2012 06:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7292; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1347605956; x=1348815556; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=NL4jMBqokUYHSlKHlz/GWkuRxgHYF+QhkZuDZit6ykM=; b=UKD3yT0yWw1YhJfRu1+xtaisx7zTG6TWqMvr+CnvrXUCeceHk28OB4GM cTrVJ04ZidkmgNqraaKODFTbJbN3vTOa6MVjIWsqUCin434TZIfQlWpVq 8y6FHfxy/0pMZQbwBqtvGxUEp4BSE8jtlJmkQnc4mBYM5TkdAnYTo+BbE 8=;