Re: [Idr] AD Review of draft-ietf-idr-rfc7752bis-10

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 15 November 2022 14:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=v1uHlQxbofcilGe3lLf0sGAYCCrL1Pw1bV3INOF8xdY=; b=UdeX31eZhPchAe4E8Mn9EZAtFzvXmFt/VQm3kBIRA/tHf0POStm7N0nqfdH3YZkGEm J62Nt8QbT0zMxYlXIKXXLVXWBaLn92Jlt+rRtWqThSYbfaf0ZNYaSAUK3y+T0tE3hQvd iDwVtfLdND1pBEUXlXXVgQrbfKHG9I2493itsw5WR8vj3GqTKX76L6AlHRU7aOCCSvDb 2bfv6iwPnIQl0HAC6GaJ1zxadvYuM78F4cXUlhbZki2F8Dhv5WTeoPnuAzARWXWZzq/x 03ZpoBLXYe6KONBHoI1LcPLB8iBjgs6I5tVAu3CvWskTrIrNcUABkoYttymkMih84arZ qmZA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=v1uHlQxbofcilGe3lLf0sGAYCCrL1Pw1bV3INOF8xdY=; b=UUN5q/hp6FnPQGSr2nDFruHQc+OUSh0BMTZXWvd1g/QMrV6RmDSJMlA+eTedU5kUvD PNa1JKylJ8W70AfGokPM2g6flAxCnYC/OR9MgUaZNRxBcVfEG5dhBDmwd20SEUkX1Eyd Zp44nxaW06cFX76OOaaWIG01Y/Q/PiUzYeEr0OfUVu8dKJElogFzrpJs9HyPRBqHE65/ wwIYbdxdZa9wa5XZk2y326V4QwVGf8Vbz41H0fJaef+cfrfVd6fAB7LLY1euRjo6tCJN 6VN0tHsREW8EvhpjEE3SwH7tfSQY3fCfBJ/RBOoQezerFp5Vf7I6By46oE6JOHfYOJ0k RjAA==