Re: [Idr] Question on forwarding behavior in draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Wed, 07 August 2013 15:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=+jbKgUbI7z7r547NMXE5zrmBMSUeXUgBowtU0yhRke0=; b=MpXBxTta9Gq44LkOC1d+bewFjsmowGeBZyKoMdOf8ZgHr+BxDC2MfqN6Y+qchG2n/r IiSSYX5N0KHQI5xJhsbf2UK+8D2cVrHwIDL2fADbn1bAm4pb2hmYp2yTGJbFjjC0AngR vS5o9LXznwsWeKBQz/tWBXHJmtQEklNlpFjndsQbTTVg2EMWrgqM9s14bzHOVqz6osUK O0Wt7LiMZQbF309ufB4pY3T8CNOiIHPpEX3LzLOeI/ccCmtQXiMmpo9uPKTFECZ2C9x/ j+89Dtc6up87RMPUeJvAVv39HRtj7LuORHWzGF7bXqrZS++bsi+M313GZd4bewuPvdd/ 0ayA==