Re: [Idr] New draft submitted: draft-loibl-bacher-idr-flowspec-clarification

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Wed, 24 August 2016 11:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=qZZGSvbPtJtOkMx7TOZ4bkp5VWQxAHrVG7qVFGYD0O0=; b=dnkG9lJSW01pPYD0C/3VS/4EsY8su1iLcWefTkRA2j1H8mKYHj/kTDMxvhno3HD2GS RSpmg7my0G6nUL6zVO1EWS/yF9WsdC1IZtFP3ctm4ggYxF+t+N7omxIukf15cctPfI1o kCN8QCWnIhrxBqSHCk3Ro+fe/qr4tRauC0z9ie6l6W83M+qo9tVecoi9dK4dQZZetzEe 4JtLMKpUUIJeN6Yf4ODHc7axjQEtVoGDwIXb3zWOyDWWFWhdvebxZxdXGuonxfOc6po0 LhLAGph0lpYuOvyydgDY7fDGRHHlsWXVxxlTVNLbkh8riOGUmA6P1l9J57SJIHBX9Zis F0Uw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qZZGSvbPtJtOkMx7TOZ4bkp5VWQxAHrVG7qVFGYD0O0=; b=f1zBcHGPr9Sgnx9xNH494KB9v+lvQyLXb4fMO69txdQNuPq0k1UaAcZb6JxiQuuqmh h2nurn+XCLj9a2poL3XDPNunKRc097QR+BjbbzmMsQV7xckP4HSHht33BBLmoDtOoSTC wgSiigEStJRiyk6pfV5kxLN7e9R5MhnweaO+SEpn07YpblDUJahsaKdZQHumPyEtznIm mecccM3hIg5WhGgcF5RId6X4iiq0QBKY4TKBZ07ec36V8JimNA9PCRXS9VzocRPpZPBl HH4lMznEv3dmfbgyaTKmKj0/QopyPKpwlqkpqOv90/8j4T5r5jJj6+e8ieYx+qPgVsWh xc8A==