Re: [Idr] AD Review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-06

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 12 April 2022 04:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZP8u2Bt7k6Gw2Z8vMimX5krqfc6Z4+mePlv7bIHGBLY=; b=B+r3jDF4J6g3BOVOmvxKuF/Rvlo5xDf5LAZN9qJ2R597Bci5+CbtWCBGH4XiaA31/R SHpxSqjFtJkpzUGb7d4MMaRDLNVscVcL36u2l3l//uL+bfzZM6G8+bsqrIPetf9Y094V PGtv1GCDTFFp/powEO29SceNAC5+mcuUC4pI2zYzGTKNlPHGBAiAZGHyJ5YIYS3VU2pF LgpaNmwnDIniEcFZGixfvVZOQcdrFAbPqoA53tawGfgHutyQcAaqs//kacRusVl1UqTd pDGZv6X62Yxd7Rodino9EAvPPA9R3JoSXMXyd8clVSKFZyVPlQs51s0tVJk7NvudXoK9 BIHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZP8u2Bt7k6Gw2Z8vMimX5krqfc6Z4+mePlv7bIHGBLY=; b=NJToY5DunIPfFOQNW+EawC9uqtj6tUZbUPywz060yKoja0VrmAxRx/PYqMTBlY0lpm 4tTtMEaJAh/1+tINI3mhTZtt9MaorHlYNZF9FkMYikSFkWJBPLe6lE20jzY2ezyCsVmG qcsIbjz7gECJ+cBQKs/4IKUQMUAN51y0X0kBPfBRst5T1ZOMDKWx3p2ctQJO6DXwz6Ul 7ub+OXQFC6gBWW65pQ6VI+bMRPXlzYpIsICaj5JgxKUsM0IYQK6RSkKTQiNGWXzkNvzW F+7xtZror3Rrzu6/zDwZ81Hdo3Ex1FpxmXFJGPAxF7Ybx7XIodtdSp1nvlv6k50mjdlJ oEig==