Re: [Idr] Please discuss the use cases for draft-xie-idr-mpbgp-extention-4map6

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 16 March 2024 17:25 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-6.095 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, FREEMAIL_REPLY=1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1710609896; x=1711214696; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=PnQ6EA8J2lsqfZfYTaSAuRAOFo6V9IdTLjYwy+p/1ug=; b=MWajoVqcpaXJjzPI3uf++dGUFht3zgw3v1GXDVdvg6t/UdGpBB+mHU14sxNaBAHCd9 LoFbkm6i0hYPacsH8aPA807fWaVSd2j7RNUto4yLimwpfjbuqFkX/1yvQyDhTAjohj1H IAynr8+Qydl8wMO2TBIb0Z7UvNhFxIZfJ7GINid/xQ7tkl8vsUV2QgtSqR/+VbMipgkr HQ8Dl9EpA2XFrpAUU6V0uoscx3EiFlBkmcpLSt1+/3VpFYEtHk7gEzoHQpkAETObc1Jb MJlDD5j8Xx9Qost8UWSZzFi80MT6jT1x0S83NEpRntZIso1BwvxIOj5GwVJBIqImX+lN uhAQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1710609896; x=1711214696; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=PnQ6EA8J2lsqfZfYTaSAuRAOFo6V9IdTLjYwy+p/1ug=; b=XfEEf8s9BS3AlGXbMy1m8CA/ObOhwmQHsIg/4kuLAe/6Z1vBj7EKb7d9XarDAf8lKP C4dZJucxCUbrz5joAxa/q9YYa/7Mefu5LHSszexNoFCdo/3d7ecqm8tyoJ/Ve/oTwZ8V GkDb91vuhJC6gE6bsOWXDOvi2fZ8NGHAyteRuWLFlyj0s8ZEaDQ4PXZd6Uu5JPMjBdZR a2SnpjWveo5M5omwJ4ZdshZDEv2+5FQB/YezMWC+d807RpVc7bJn7NUe5/iAdkuagih+ Jo1XJ0Nyahk1Nskzb6j4G8Rt7b38Pcoq9NnUbpSDhSkpAhH2Tbcj6i/zj8m/IOuvJMrh Jzpg==
References: <BYAPR08MB487294F5C1EE87A8184EDC8BB3AEA@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <tencent_CBB12F958C85FDF962D76180EB1C51662408@qq.com> <20240122223242.GA29681@pfrc.org> <tencent_446B00493916CCB662EB2AC90A17F2AFAF09@qq.com> <DB175FC2-BD0A-424A-B8E6-31345BEAC8D6@pfrc.org> <tencent_FF24FFF11A1B308B03C3EC27F6B8B2B09005@qq.com> <F64BDA83-5A46-4FEA-AD6F-16CDDD817EAA@pfrc.org> <tencent_6F855FF963D740807C1C166681B1FD950908@qq.com> <CAH6gdPzMfZ8NFXcGiMkFJu_=eA9jAW+oj6ir4sbaVvyAzbzzEQ@mail.gmail.com> <tencent_BE90355FEE1A05D09F03C18C2276AB72A705@qq.com> <CAOj+MMHuEbM-7BRNMNdv8s_pYqTWfw055WhOAvro8qX9Uoa_ow@mail.gmail.com> <tencent_6501D6701898ADC4EA57061416E7975F2B0A@qq.com> <CAOj+MMH_5L3tFmku=iew7fHBZuanWC3CTenQgAdJBPkPJxGBgQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6gdPwXXH78_xcib7QK+npdr9=gM+1_=q8Fvv8qnj2Ppx6wpw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMGCU8dqUZAjkLfE1RsuaJH-Lc_1FZRAUrWnQu4AMKb7mQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6gdPzjbycVBnicfUXgOohT_rvV+gu2zbj2ZXJ7WTy_BTzSew@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMEQhza7gy5jZnujApFMTzsPJ7xDrhvy91yu1yYBZafpGQ@mail.gmail.com>