[Idr] Issues with SIDR

"Vishwas Manral" <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 28 February 2008 04:04 UTC

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:04:15 -0800
From: Vishwas Manral <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com>
To: idr <idr@ietf.org>, sidr <sidr@ietf.org>
Subject: [Idr] Issues with SIDR
Sender: idr-bounces@ietf.org

Hi folks,

As part of the discussion in OPSEC with Stephen Kent and others, I
looked at the SIDR infrastructure as well as soBGP document.

I found easy ways to just get over all the security
infrastructure(PKI) and still being able to do all the attacks as we
can currently. Please have a look at the discussion below and let me
know your comments.

Thanks,
Vishwas