Re: [Idr] BGP session isolation for BGP-LS (and others in general)

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Sat, 20 October 2018 11:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=rzrG/1nmgyNe62I+gfVN1xc72tG5bG3qIj/3VO1QjLY=; b=R/cZqSsgE/uLsF1czBhEekIXav55E3Z/9kfgA7LMAq4sBc4Sq2GrW4qds5hY1IQpdC +U9IiUu9Qgo4t/TYIDEkhGnNNT/wvT+Zfn/DwE6ju5khCwbIzhN8Yitca942y7P6NrWj GJkwMN88DAuAsesG5iDhmEDUc34UXNXdFDtcCekgO+M3cnahRTOsV24IvXBRpZgqti47 z8qH37OCw7mXJrLVJtlqP5VabJ0Zt16zDp0AZio/ry5tiSQB18M/zzGPrGwlgXVYTOHL ppUWDkqrvCMh1M7U/w6Uhuo4ECFeeRjxdXuRU9AJxlum92XkVSUJmNpg+JtvWXP9L3PN uT2A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=rzrG/1nmgyNe62I+gfVN1xc72tG5bG3qIj/3VO1QjLY=; b=EkRM4EErZIHGx/w78n+oQPEBUzzcQ3q9xJ6KDR1jhVXsqMVejvIBBb4TtTcmF/fjqK iACphVrh9vJmJjnkNg2PuloTm4RgVKgUupaotgfrZ7zPPcRBXkWIEnGP/mcysaF1F24W 34+7ew1IFqOzi/0Y2E9fz3OiZ0jMugM7lbl58ozTDeuwfeoA7vzMvZykh1LCVVGxi+kc yLr0K9gVJHRCtBY5Y45sM1vqkBbIIIgRbTPW/YCKQKtqzLwTXOk1Ju6kdYxNP53Osolh Nzcy8ibb8FBuznH8Jg9H0CGFTOvq3hk+TKRppM4nJc2Y4DytxjVd2w+7DmYaK9QUklIK 7V9w==