Re: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-wang-idr-bgp-error-enhance-00.txt

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Sun, 24 October 2021 13:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pmJIqWO0UVKS9ZMN2eZKFjIb/Gt8l+ubqbJ2/FzQolQ=; b=PxbhoT9z/npIjVKWFq3SpyDn9LkxJvlDQjWFW7iMRjbiw51FqdLGaWnWyK4LXzuty0 Wma9S1W0RHA7cqnMV9Yt1WfWv8sz8gYX/Pd/Etgs99Z5gY+SHmdiqasOsBGxMN5G3Cvb azWOq9NMUpQ5bN10SDc6V7fqiDx72WNM7o1LOqbIItLvitLUWM1ToRCmI2pkjFlidatr vW0wUuljNtFRSm8pDIAjz8AV7y12KmCfnIs8wONcTm7K0BBy+6bt8w0EZVV8IboO/AG2 +sbEPv/5QaL9jEdiSb6l7nkGpllttIpv2B7yDwIFw/PL6szeKi6yqgQzhd65jdo/PhPY yEVA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pmJIqWO0UVKS9ZMN2eZKFjIb/Gt8l+ubqbJ2/FzQolQ=; b=QxuJ0e3rJRh12NJU9JekXFQwp6SPvptbrBu/ntH4wLlZGqju1N5Z28Oj2K7NR/XQSO YQWkhdA9OvU8rWzyAs2QueYNQQlaVV1w/maJzOW3bKhG0aJy+1pG24aOh+yvVRurOVm0 6D6ApAHxovRjo/221aux1JkIkyM9XU63q5LwFIQ8Eh+pR+0HeJqGV4i/o1KGq1m9zNzq t4SAw2sZEzS4328UGeGRcYJqVjTRsCQKMLsxb3kbta6F26LI8JTl2gFWB4M6tS7z1SI+ f4Yqc8TAcB/wnHU+KEmnd5SZrkTabJspkjqXmZh8Z56qBjBdrQrUpdr5TNAspuHKKhvi BOXw==