Re: [Idr] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-25: (with COMM

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Thu, 21 June 2018 11:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=uIn6Rsy6XPuezcFG0EUMDj3DejgZ4FoDPjsro4neYzU=; b=UviuuW4iKKYGPON2FLSBnEf+ajswUEIVyDaw/JgmCptuvdMUUr/kntc7kscmajUef6 Q8rRL4ewp5njLzrRbJ4ENREFbLJ2SXTfCKVxOwj2hnZ7GpLE7nFSDtKNQ2fZF7xerNmI CKmxK2UDmCLO0RYVh5uYSbXI0pwlzAMFLICzhDYrThoedaPD+EJYwDoEbuvaFwFuXI8a idP96fcmhlNTVqkWIZZV1e88nK+atZvhu/dPL4mZwhDMiJ5TmY8rcMLqxdYu0snCyU0P li4I+0zblAqdIclVXAaWFgOJQ0n217dlSoG0Ss4vZL6CqD8hKztg+8GgZpt1jDxNLuAd 6ENA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=uIn6Rsy6XPuezcFG0EUMDj3DejgZ4FoDPjsro4neYzU=; b=SjD7nHYflj/XAAhuVTgkWDuLpS3Pnf8AaMitwaBBbsglTAYtwyL0J25zH1jzvxqhNK vul6ZMNOOzzwf1kG4NrXqq9WLru0chaDNskKpCG3LA6s4Bn9vx5+8ricHh9K9deNTXjX Ao25ObUigwbvfDlMrdlgYH42EvQOg5sgSMlJ3vhgzZv622JJQ+0F7H+PXA9SN718I9Gg SWdlI+h99KbIYVlbLwxUNCg9jRSpPfNZCSqKauEwMCXNetRiIiZRILg0xe4AOcAEIjt8 Vc6x7FaKqdJaOCbfHoVQ5XI3APyC9GViv+5f3NA+gPRyZmMrSCX2YwfYzoSi7GNT1fwm MBRw==