Re: [Idr] Advertising Multiple Next Hop Routes in BGP

Robert Raszuk <raszuk@cisco.com> Tue, 15 August 2006 22:12 UTC

Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:11:50 -0700
From: Robert Raszuk <raszuk@cisco.com>
To: Yakov Rekhter <yakov@juniper.net>
Subject: Re: [Idr] Advertising Multiple Next Hop Routes in BGP
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=3818; t=1155679917; x=1156543917; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=raszuk@cisco.com; z=From:Robert=20Raszuk=20<raszuk@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[Idr]=20Advertising=20Multiple=20Next=20Hop=20Routes=20in=20BGP; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DiNTEwLpEepK9hus3iZTF/oFYOSs=3D; b=Ftm5bW/i2pWULD/fPGJevzEL0Spn0SgFAg20Vzvte7w+w4RKcHMYjuPXSc6CRfJXvZDZmRLW AMwZ9Kvq+MmoHcCweZlpJGqOIc3itossb0H3HmDcr62JQy85u7bQDuVu;