Re: [Idr] "Show of hands" on non transitive extended communitieshandling

Pierre Francois <pierre.francois@uclouvain.be> Thu, 09 December 2010 14:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=uclouvain.be; s=selucl; t=1291903615; bh=Cq5LvRE7envE63p9P1n9qQQ5PnRoyr4DwnQ+Un/hwtU=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject: References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=oM+9q5bfXmwRA9SpNmmRIpon21q54VP3Nb2dfQulYxiPV0egpW2+mYrGBEDLTUukc IvfWoi5t+h2eWpNDipmhYhS9yUKtBQDj+FAf80/2TLk7GYss8LtqzO0G97jhH6krfS igqfk7W3QPY9Yk0fXwqatMdV0ZKEsRgx7qRmdi9E=