Re: [Idr] Clarification points for rfc4893-bis

Enke Chen <enkechen@cisco.com> Wed, 15 April 2009 23:26 UTC

Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:27:42 -0700
From: Enke Chen <enkechen@cisco.com>
To: Samita Chakrabarti <samitac@ipinfusion.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3269; t=1239838063; x=1240702063; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=enkechen@cisco.com; z=From:=20Enke=20Chen=20<enkechen@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Clarification=20points=20for=20rfc4893- bis |Sender:=20; bh=5RoL7fnDPq0tLhILolqqkDA9ZawbSxOBxuuN2n9aV5c=; b=OgzJ/Tq8SFzRxnsr34C+N0PGH6rlN7ZuCbrTtAFP5XtStFuPJ7bYqrReTM CTruGPgNkoPiej36c+q7zqjtKX9QeoItN069FPLolHyjFC/CBV4RVE+cjlZg XEkqusc0FM;