Re: [Idr] WGLC is for "BGP Router Capabilities Attribute” [was: Re: WG LC for draft-ietf-idr-entropy-09 (8/29 to 9/12/2023)]

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 22 September 2023 19:04 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.103 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1695409450; x=1696014250; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=q0cjLbBePoN8EbZ24a1T4UFZ82HQjbaAC4TEZS5YPME=; b=TJQMYAZazkL+rb8SHSQOEYcH4zHcDrgLr78Bd749ncNNuN86kS/Fsh74pmD5O2xMDf j4cUTW7/hv1d61V/KMKloRbU9RnnwmRsTnV6j9Edlo3X3gGNLhTenfaEgRECeAk8BorD EzvuPeTfSbuAUzq3JsidNl5RbezaKO73Fb88waF0C58pp6DQ36lIOERe7iLQjKTivk7z +KpjTKmzAe5lmeDULOF5rPbxlKXXZInPgXLs/0GB/ZvpHa7H3ynGqy2xqwDlm6ihIkP8 IwLO4AdI3nhGLTf3I9EzaQb+rcXe0t58/E+Go4F7wVYFj05+l8ZIZPBIbGi8Wm03BLzU Zq0w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1695409450; x=1696014250; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=q0cjLbBePoN8EbZ24a1T4UFZ82HQjbaAC4TEZS5YPME=; b=VLw8s4A/27PdstP+tQi8bxrIWURMq9127hMzPCP4QLeWlPHnMOO4Sn5Pr4S0vELT29 r/HvyrMPOwREhC053qWstqO+DvmoTiBiBulbwUTPK8WlMSU26+KyQfCpQBG2bxemerTX Naq1KNXMwmgMccVDG+IJC/K9CLFF3tWDpjQAbxUmDSixWiu6k++6SFRjaCrXjidLIW8M 6MGPJvXrShYyr0kzS0zY543YADDk0+Jg5ggy76ycJTiWpBCPyXQlvvMNAARPplGybQgJ jpwtFTfeDI/PPdi7M1kiORPc7ufcye/Wj385Fs/ILO7Hu2Yl3LIrO8v5mHM6dmdQ9FpG ojsw==