Re: [Idr] shepherd review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-08.txt

"Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)" <ketant@cisco.com> Fri, 22 June 2018 06:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=49692; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1529650454; x=1530860054; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=HM5sK3QtmVaXUOcYeNMVhbF0al5R/9QN1QbpwRn+JhA=; b=aZ/p9GbFE3BBF/xG0+zibSOYS13uimx7yUjpftEWbYFDfAz6QawR01FB e/Ydqf14HCTNvYk58HzKI30n5ZUPNINYbFcmRZdIjLRheu+6a8YpoiABJ bVzWDxyDKLjmR7daNvCWJjzp7LVYEVUhow/YGx9K9qZAUTq0sOq8fN+Wr I=;