Re: [ieee-ietf-coord] IEEE 802 Coordination on YANG

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Mon, 16 October 2017 13:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=16681; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1508159913; x=1509369513; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=W+Ap2aBw5c+FXhTHfGj9L4WEo3oEJnfxcectbyw4WQk=; b=DYujVlbd8GnR2nMP3AkOcTfq9FGfqXS6XCGCVcvMtASsggC4RJmN4ytK 3f+D0c2mX2ha6fXnv+Bg8/wfIrduYB+dsmMZl/fICW1wIimvc1Dq1gU0x iRYaArpdM84Ygz4nYBIkLCY9kliTgnefqmX8dHorsHE66CyF4F9lmQcJo U=;