[ieee-ietf-coord] On references to IEEE standards in IETF RFCs

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Wed, 01 April 2015 08:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=43808; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1427875797; x=1429085397; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=ngWtVulEm5ZMoW+X9oFlahHsIlmcI1stRKIn94aY/V0=; b=jJg/JUgXyXI/N0EiO3OKimrveeVDSE+tqteUgkmsfMY5U9Jyhoho79HY TY/3WxztbHFyj5kvJVzepiS4gpq4hrIDsxtdMGHyo07NcsikX5U2WSEHQ qVGyGs42ZF5MsGnVkkgoIBUhY5kQNEfdxdPsKB4dpHUOBjNMbFNXtk0FC Y=;