RE: [Ieprep] After IEPREP WG meeting in Paris

"Kwok-Ho Chan" <khchan@nortel.com> Tue, 30 August 2005 21:31 UTC

Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:30:41 -0400
To: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
From: Kwok-Ho Chan <khchan@nortel.com>
Subject: RE: [Ieprep] After IEPREP WG meeting in Paris
Cc: "King, Kimberly S." <KIMBERLY.S.KING@saic.com>, Scott Bradner <sob@harvard.edu>, ieprep@ietf.org
Sender: ieprep-bounces@ietf.org

James:
The E-Mail I sent was just to clarify the minutes of the 63rd IETF IEPREP WG
session in Paris.  With the draft and event status at the time of the meeting.
Please do not read anything more than just that.

IMHO, we should start/continue discussing the IEPREP re-chartering on this
(IEPREP) list.   But IMHO, that should be a different E-Mail thread.

And discussion of the MLPP draft as its own E-Mail thread here or on
TSVWG list as suggested.
Thanks!
-- Kwok --