Re: I-D ACTION:draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-02.txt

Bruce Lilly <blilly@erols.com> Mon, 09 May 2005 18:11 UTC

From: Bruce Lilly <blilly@erols.com>
To: ietf-822 <ietf-822@imc.org>
Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-02.txt
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 14:11:11 -0400
Cc: msk+ietf@sendmail.com
Sender: owner-ietf-822@mail.imc.org

> 	Title		: Message Header for Indicating Sender Authentication Status
> 	Author(s)	: M. Kucherawy
> 	Filename	: draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-02.txt
> 	Pages		: 15
> 	Date		: 2005-5-5
>
> This memo defines a new message header for use with [MAIL] messages
>    to indicate the results of sender authentication efforts to mail user
>    agents (MUAs) in order to equip them to relay that information in a
>    convenient way to users.
>
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-02.txt

Review of         draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-02      by B. Lilly

Internet-Drafts and RFCs are required to meet certain criteria: [R1.ID],
[R2.Instruct].  These can be checked by using the "idnits" tool:
[R3.idnits].  That tool noted the following regarding the document:

idnits 1.71 (02 May 2005)

draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-02.txt:

  Checking nits according to http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html :

  * The document seems to lack separate sections for Informative/Normative