Re: MIB Module Copyright Issue

Scott Bradner <sob@newdev.harvard.edu> Tue, 19 March 1996 18:31 UTC

Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 13:28:30 -0500
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Scott Bradner <sob@newdev.harvard.edu>
To: iesg@CNRI.Reston.VA.US, kostick@qsun2.ho.att.com
Subject: Re: MIB Module Copyright Issue

Deirdre,
	I sent that question to the lawyers a few days ago.

thanks

Scott

----

From iesg-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US Tue Mar 19 13:03:05 1996
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 12:58:30 -0500
Sender: iesg-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Deirdre Kostick <kostick@qsun2.ho.att.com>
To: iesg@CNRI.Reston.VA.US

Scott -

This is input for you & FYI for others...

After the IESG session, Randy Presuhn of
PEER networks raised an issue about how NMS's
and other MIB browsers that display RFC content
would be affected under the POISED'95
copyright statements.

Deirdre