Ballot: The Kerberos Version 5 GSS-API Mechanism to Proposed Standard

IESG Secretary <iesg-secretary@CNRI.Reston.VA.US> Wed, 27 March 1996 14:24 UTC

To: Internet Engineering Steering Group <iesg@CNRI.Reston.VA.US>
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: IESG Secretary <iesg-secretary@CNRI.Reston.VA.US>
Subject: Ballot: The Kerberos Version 5 GSS-API Mechanism to Proposed Standard
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 09:24:00 -0500

Last Call to expire on: 03/06/1996

	Please return the full line with the vote.

		    Yes    No-Objection  Discuss *  Abstain

Harald Alvestrand   [   ]     [   ]       [   ]      [   ]
Fred Baker          [   ]     [   ]       [   ]      [   ]
Scott Bradner       [   ]     [   ]       [   ]      [   ]
Jeffrey Burgan      [   ]     [   ]       [   ]      [   ]
Joel Halpern        [   ]     [   ]       [   ]      [   ]
Frank Kastenholz    [   ]     [   ]       [   ]      [   ]
Deirdre Kostick     [   ]     [   ]       [   ]      [   ]
Allison Mankin      [   ]     [   ]       [   ]      [   ]
Keith Moore         [   ]     [   ]       [   ]      [   ]
Mike O'Dell         [   ]     [   ]       [   ]      [   ]
Joyce K. Reynolds   [   ]     [   ]       [   ]      [   ]
Jeff Schiller       [ X ]     [   ]       [   ]      [   ]

 Yes =>     I have read the spec and know it is good stuff.
 No Obj =>  I am familiar with the protocol and believe it to be OK.
	    Note: The ballot contains analysis from the AD which
		  may be adequate information to vote positively.
 Discuss => There is something fishy that may need clarification
	    or modification. May be considered a "no" vote.
 Abstain => I am not familiar with the spec, have no
	    interest/expertise in the subject or otherwise feel
	    obliged to skip the voting.

 2/3 (8) Yes or No-Objection votes needed to pass.

 * Indicate reason if "Discuss".

-------------

   The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft "The Kerberos Version 5
   GSS-API Mechanism" <draft-ietf-cat-kerb5gss-06.txt>. The IESG
   contact person is Jeffrey I. Schiller.

Technical Summary

   This specification defines protocols, procedures, and conventions to
   be employed by peers implementing the Generic Security Service
   Application Program Interface (as specified in RFCs 1508 and 1509)
   when using Kerberos Version 5 technology (as specified in RFC 1510).

Working Group Summary

   The Common Authentication Technology working group came to consensus
   on this draft.

Protocol Quality

   This protocol has been reviewed by Jeffrey I. Schiller, Security
   Area Director.