51st IETF - Entity MIB WG (entmib), UPDATED

agenda@ietf.org Fri, 20 July 2001 20:51 UTC

To: ietf-announce:;
From: agenda@ietf.org
Subject: 51st IETF - Entity MIB WG (entmib), UPDATED
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:24:04 -0400
Sender: dinaras@cnri.reston.va.us

Entity MIB WG (entmib)

Tuesday, August 07 at 1415-1515
=================================

CHAIRS: Margaret Wasserman <mrw@windriver.com>

AGENDA:

Introduction and Agenda Bashing (5 min)

Implementation and Deployment Experience (10 min)
   - Review current RFC 2737 implementation reports
   - Review current RFC 2737 deployment experience
   - Are any changes, additions or deletions indicated
     by our implementation and deployment experience?

Issues Raised during Fibre Channel Review (30 min)
   - Are any additional objects (or changes to existing
     objects) needed to meet the needs of the FC MIB?
   - Should we expand our charter to write a sensor MIB?
   - Is there sufficient interest in doing this work
     within the Entity MIB WG?
   - Volunteers to write an internet draft?

Moving RFC 2737 to Draft Standard (15 min)
   - Do we need any changes based on earlier discussions?
   - Is further implementation or deployment experience
     needed? If so, in what areas?
   - Are we ready for WG last call?

READING LIST

RFC 2737: Entity MIB (Version 2)

draft-ietf-entmib-impl-check-00.txt: Entity MIB Implementation
Checklist

draft-ietf-ipfc-fcmgmt-int-mib-06.txt: Fibre Channel Management
Framework Integration MIB

Entity MIB WG mail dated 28-Jun-01 entitled "[Entmib] Questions
regarding draft-ietf-ipfc-fcmgmt-int-mib-06.txt" (included
below for the convenience)