53rd IETF - Internet Fax WG (fax)

agenda@ietf.org Fri, 08 March 2002 22:10 UTC

To: IETF-Announce:;
From: agenda@ietf.org
Subject: 53rd IETF - Internet Fax WG (fax)
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 10:34:18 -0500
Sender: dinaras@cnri.reston.va.us

Internet Fax WG (fax)

Monday, March 18 at 1530-1730
==============================

CHAIRS: Claudio Allocchio <Claudio.Allocchio@garr.it>
        Hiroshi Tamura <tamura@toda.ricoh.co.jp>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda bashing                                   3     3

2 The I-Ds that are in RFC editor's queue           3     6
- draft-ietf-fax-implementers-guide-08.txt
- draft-ietf-fax-content-negotiation-05.txt

3 The I-Ds that IESG is reviewing                   10    16
(Before IETF Last Call)
- draft-ietf-fax-gateway-options-04.txt
- draft-ietf-fax-gateway-protocol-06.txt
- draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx-reg-01.txt
- draft-ietf-fax-esmtp-conneg-01.txt
- draft-ietf-fax-tiff-regbis-04.txt
- draft-ietf-fax-timely-delivery-05.txt

[We already requested IETF Last Call for the above I-Ds.
The confirmation of the status by AD - Mr. N. Freed is necessary.]

4 Targeted for Draft Standard
4.1 Service                                         4     20
- draft-ietf-fax-service-v2-05.txt

[Only dependancy issues: TIFF-FX, DSN.
The status of DSN should be necessary.]

4.2 TIFF-FX                                         30    50
- draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx-11.txt

[The plan for implementation test about image/tiff-fx
should be indicated. AD should advise whether the recycling
is necessary or not. Also, the comment by IAB - Mr. J. Klensin
is preferable, regarding the IPR issue.]

5 On-Going Internet-Drafts
5.1 FFPIM                                           5     55
- draft-ietf-fax-ffpim-01.txt

[Just editing for final version is necessary.]

5.2 TIFF-FX extension issue                         10    65
- draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx-extension-1-01.txt
- darft-mcintyre-feature-schema-extension1-00.txt

[Temporary suspended until TIFF-FX issue is resolved.]

6 Addressing                                        10    75
- draft-allocchio-gstn-02.txt

7 Use of ENUM RFC2916 by Internet Fax               10    85

[From ENUM WG.]

8 UM (Unified Messaging)                            25    110
- draft-burger-um-reqts-00.txt
- draft-vaudreuil-um-issues-00.txt

[Requested by VPIM WG. The important issue for FAX WG
in the near future.]

9 ITU-T                                             5     115

[We do not have official communication from ITU-T meeting
held in February. The result about T.37 issue is introduced.]

10 Confirmation of milestone                        5     120
- TIFF-FX
- FFPIM
- GSTN
- TIFF-FX extension