Re: facilitators at ietf@ietf.org

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Tue, 23 September 2014 16:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=hgLw7yNn9esodLj1JjqAPueWMKJrLLqBxdT+SOc4qvk=; b=W6f2cxjvhJh2+U6tAMkEi2puihuY4+VLjWEpTdpsF1gDC3BzCRldQxQGtb+IM+QO6V PaCY+sJ7NxWMK27YcLtzRXKQfXVZkg3wrZsia4K1HLdDO59UgUMM6oDcYtjCPtrowa0s 9MchQ4UIR+p/VyOMbucsd/xNcRib5x0bTex23VgyvvojHMun61NFDyYjzXyuOngeVa/1 LWjtPKg49ClndDSJ3Pg9lMYTtJMedXguR1NPBHaOCAQyP1vLqcTTJGtp0eSuvG0a/+lH UKBX8iFcCKjsOPCgElkD/N1YaJMUgSYL0MwAJsiBtuGG+n+JsOSeeap0QDzSOoi2A7pZ bjMw==