Re: Major upgrade to the IETF Datatracker

IETF Chair <chair@ietf.org> Tue, 21 February 2012 16:54 UTC

Subject: Re: Major upgrade to the IETF Datatracker
From: IETF Chair <chair@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:54:16 -0500
To: IETF Announce <ietf-announce@ietf.org>
Cc: IETF WG Chairs <wgchairs@ietf.org>

Thank you for testing the new Datatracker.  You have uncovered several bugs, and they have all been fixed.

We still want to achieve a nearly unnoticeable change-over, so please make sure the Datatracker fully supports the way that you use the current Datatracker.  Unless a significant bug is discovered in the next few days, we plan to transition to the new database schema this coming weekend.

Thanks, again,
Russ