IETF 119 Hotel Reservations, Childcare Information and Registration Reminder

IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat@ietf.org> Wed, 07 February 2024 20:05 UTC

From: IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat@ietf.org>
To: ietf-announce@ietf.org, recentattendees@ietf.org, 119all@ietf.org
Subject: IETF 119 Hotel Reservations, Childcare Information and Registration Reminder
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 12:05:16 -0800

# Main hotel now sold out but other IETF hotels still have rooms

The Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre (BCEC) is the meeting venue and the main IETF hotel is the Rydges South Bank Brisbane, which is directly next door. Currently, the IETF room block at the Rydges is sold out. Participants will only be able to book there if a cancellation occurs.

There are several hotels within the vicinity of the BCEC. We have an IETF room block at Ibis Styles Brisbane, and there are multiple CLLIX Apartment locations throughout the Brisbane area. We also have a limited number of rooms available at the Novotel. Details on pricing and booking can be found on the IETF 119 Meeting Venue and Hotel page:

https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/119/hotel/

# Childcare being finalized

We are finalizing childcare arrangements and a link to sign up for these services will be made available on your attendee dashboard soon. Childcare will be provided for the duration of the week, including Saturday (starting at 1:30pm)  and Sunday (all day) during the Hackathon. Additional information will be provided shortly. If you have any immediate questions, please contact us at support@ietf.org.

# Registration reminder

Early registration pricing is available now until 23:59 UTC March 4. Be sure to register before the deadline passes as fees will increase. Register online at: https://registration.ietf.org/119/

Onsite:

    A. Super Early Registration: No longer available
    B. Early Registration: USD 1095 if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC 2024-03-04
    C. Standard Registration: USD 1200 if paid after 23:59 UTC 2024-03-04
    D. Full-time Student Registration: USD 150 (with proper ID)
    E. One Day Pass Registration: USD 470 if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC 2024-01-29
    F. Hackathon only: No Fee

Remote:

    A. Super Early Registration: No longer available
    B. Early Registration: USD 310 if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC 2024-03-04
    C. Standard Registration: USD 360 if paid after 23:59 UTC 2024-03-04
    D. Full-time Student Registration: USD 55 (with proper ID)
    E. One Day Pass Registration: USD 140 if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC 2024-01-29
    F. Hackathon only: No Fee