Recruiting a Director of Fundraising

IETF Executive Director <exec-director@ietf.org> Tue, 15 December 2020 22:32 UTC

From: IETF Executive Director <exec-director@ietf.org>
To: "IETF Announcement List" <ietf-announce@ietf.org>
Subject: Recruiting a Director of Fundraising
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 14:32:00 -0800

The IETF Administration LLC is recruiting a Director of Fundraising.  Interested parties can find out more details and how to apply at:

    https://candidates.perrettlaver.com/vacancies/2095/director_of_fundraising/

>From the advert:

"The Director of Fundraising will design and deliver a fundraising strategy necessary to diversify our donor base, develop new fundraising streams for existing donors, and build our endowment while ensuring the strategy has the support of the IETF community. They will also manage the day to day fundraising programs and activities while developing the systems and processes necessary for a high performance fundraising strategy.

We are seeking a skilled fundraiser who is a self-starter with knowledge of the global landscape of tech related funds and relationships with tech donors and foundations. The successful candidate will bring with a proven track record in securing funds from companies, foundations, trusts and/or major donors and in developing and executing fundraising strategies. They will possess a knowledge of US law regarding charitable contributions and be excited by the mission of IETF. Applicants may be based in any jurisdiction."

If you have any questions then please feel free to contact me directly.

--
Jay Daley
IETF Executive Director