Re: [ietf-dkim] [Fwd: RFC 5617 on DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Author Domain Signing Practices (ADSP)]

hector <gmail.sant9442@winserver.com> Sat, 15 August 2009 11:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/simple; d=mipassoc.org; s=k00001; t=1250336028; bh=IiQvQl1YKzhzZh0yt5grCKRUdpg=; h=Message-ID:Date: From:MIME-Version:To:References:In-Reply-To:Cc:Subject:List-Id: List-Unsubscribe:List-Archive:List-Post:List-Help:List-Subscribe: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Sender; b=OCvJJ1frgno4QzhQd hlS2PyvR4mjyUz51HmRSRggqgMNNt9sYbbLudZa36e+J3uo8ZVtlrFcJKazks1cxAYT 5TQjL6LQ0hdGh2WX1zKmAulcBjiqLxK6jse1KTcgVc3Ir1BS5wUsB6tgd1tHTuM+8UR qFzMeyi1cX/8AJLV8gA8=