Re: Last Call: draft-mcwalter-langtag-mib (Language Tag MIB)toProposed Standard

Randy Presuhn <randy_presuhn@mindspring.com> Wed, 14 February 2007 03:12 UTC

Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:15:47 +0700
From: Randy Presuhn <randy_presuhn@mindspring.com>
To: ietf-languages@iana.org
Subject: Re: Last Call: draft-mcwalter-langtag-mib (Language Tag MIB)toProposed Standard

Hi -

The first message in this thread explicitly
requested "Please send substantive comments to the
ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by 2007-03-08."  Please
abide by that request, rather than adding to the
noise on ietf-languages@iana.org

However, gaining a cursory familiarity with RFC 2579's
material describing how TEXTUAL-CONVENTIONS work
would be advisable.

Randy