Re: [ietf-privacy] draft-cooper-ietf-privacy-requirements-00.txt

Robin Wilton <wilton@isoc.org> Tue, 24 September 2013 14:34 UTC

From: Robin Wilton <wilton@isoc.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 15:34:36 +0100
To: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
Cc: ietf-privacy@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [ietf-privacy] draft-cooper-ietf-privacy-requirements-00.txt

Thanks, Eliot…

I suspected we were probably all pretty well aligned - I just wanted to draw out that point about explicit vs implicit requirements, rather than disagree with you. Especially about the contents of related RFCs, where your expertise far outstrips mine. ;^)

Robin Wilton
Technical Outreach Director - Identity and Privacy
Internet Society

email: wilton@isoc.org
Phone: +44 705 005 2931
Twitter: @futureidentity