Re: [ietf-privacy] Deletion request a couple of months ago

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 30 September 2022 08:55 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=GxGdOLrnVLqsbuN2q4e6Et/9EwrsNPqdzbkm8q1dyAo=; b=fk/vgReLbIUGmjoCkvnksFXo2fh+UZdGB/zm1rGzv1Eqy3wEK0NdZYXxnFITtQkpx3 dGC53EA8G7QlZb2BExIKASQqrCtHtE+J6vQ03243l0bm5WFfhaf+oEL7O0NW+OxEbuae ZkfCRtTwtfMY2dTcnZYJ0XO7niv7kWNvufdw21bTep2L1RUpQr3mzJJbLX6dsR3ewZJN wElv6Sl9WAd8ekn4zy5UW8KiNRKSTEdsnZXUtObXnFSWb/fJOS5WSSU16Qo46u2XLZNl vEW5uNYb2X+CzsF5QMGzX4ZV2dZ29qg1HbsfxVxfXKC1geiMS9W8HXWOkULTMVAydH5Z N0VA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=GxGdOLrnVLqsbuN2q4e6Et/9EwrsNPqdzbkm8q1dyAo=; b=0aGZd7w2P6p1CbBAh+cfo3vPz1C7TMwyYk5xY1T7Kb1lpuusClY23nw0cxUJqcIIOZ pOqZJpF5iauTgow1yo5G0Kh66vo6AS4icujxxTZHLXNU7LVSgXeXUPhCULWB4jjk2CRB pFi55cZVR47JaPezA0qsyEHPOAevkeIeAKtcYE999uq8PexpSBC/HCWU8fe8tQwxFqTC iQzs5Wc9FOFxhMH3SmpqAgQX9jaVbK4zuua0Fm+b+z7Kkl24NXT3KacspkV0/d92cC3u YJFluA7jYPUfLfiv3PBiOBA1Faa+qCML+Fk8++D54ToExZELVY36L9XjQEdE8GEqUvdL gMDQ==