Re: [ietf-privacy] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-iab-privacy-considerations-01.txt

SM <sm@resistor.net> Mon, 24 October 2011 08:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=opendkim.org; s=mail2010; t=1319443377; bh=+Gokx/JJg6zbcVJoz/8yeK+faiC4eFtTX1Su3RsxUXg=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=Oqj6HBvzSMAsQt34YPgHuwaBjgwqjjcTNcg5HsB7UfQHKlEzMt6Q8/+8sXKI+vs6j t6rCwSuwSfFSsEKe+EiOwVjrfXk+pyPlbKQo4IQTRBCtUJSEK7Yc6mr2TphK2E4Nhb ZJ/5/WAzx9CivAuGaOkeAXNkH32LSNtleBiqPz+U=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=resistor.net; s=mail; t=1319443377; bh=+Gokx/JJg6zbcVJoz/8yeK+faiC4eFtTX1Su3RsxUXg=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=SuNMGKGkmduYeriKAdB/RMf8slO9VtB25JLT+vheShI4NuGMGfTSylwqr1ANLZ6Q5 +2w0n0+Mojnvc3vOhzLc0vt09XSH+zDAmOPdPOXeVlxQUpNqgWTKReeBb3QQG9+nYy Lwzt2YOEdDL3H2DSrYvLIx5GONAnog4L8G0dBX2g=