Re: [ietf-smtp] Fwd: [dispatch] Forced SMTP redirects

E Sam <winshell64@gmail.com> Fri, 10 July 2020 11:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=2lVkyGn/SV+/z05zhJl1yPM0O1dzFG5UE8FUUx/qHms=; b=Eq4UDbw60DmrKUGszGf/kJK5GqdySZzaWaWIjrgeUGKCeoUGua1PnuJm72IV7n+pPa ewlMxrfScPzCkrFXSe/yMSafHYcsSKjjGjRMNxUYEctWn/y5P1aRfQfzMQX4RVt63QaF 8k+j1Zcn3OOYEowIpceE3FE1wP7euwHVLKuYGbbRCVgEOA6xO6s95nuv0BWCmEQbWgpV lu4dEy9s78Gtvg9j9gm7vZI9rAarVXNbY0VLtO4TyR3l+Xv6gtkEa3uxn7/p4dP8rFDn /vIulXIoftNKfVx+qeaksheDBxx4oqpwe25gr9hROS0RkTxBDrgOsIhzkrfNjgmPVQvH 2u8g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=2lVkyGn/SV+/z05zhJl1yPM0O1dzFG5UE8FUUx/qHms=; b=UDbnPeKtl7wanBzPVlk89ct2Fa1AS4wEaYbMc+IgNUvJkspeEt7J3C1tOZi8sgyA8v aYjvzWt5OspoAuQhwvEneI3QMh8EecYLZ0eDgkayL6pNiZmqB3uS62sDhXEivOpxQUGp ffZKGQP7CN4IMelAzhRsgk/Ilj4OaaHhggDJJRoWxXmXecqkyQ+VwTlLhRS1nFt8tMCm lqTcdjR0307XDt78V6gnhrl19fK+ks3QP/vrKyrPP8TMRxXt6JilqNOQwEhg3c0Zfrrf kdqlCBNj/QFUwHsgjqrB+7cEubx1y16zFQPZ5N8gWhBCwfWKqkHu6KMjqYMg9mGQyC3b /v7w==