[ietf-smtp] Fw: I am in need of legal help and ticket to california

pradeep xplorer <pradeepkumarxplorer@yahoo.com> Mon, 27 March 2023 10:36 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
Received: from sonic303-20.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com (sonic303-20.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com [77.238.178.201]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id E979AC151520 for <ietf-smtp@ietf.org>; Mon, 27 Mar 2023 03:36:01 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1679913360; bh=Av9ySw3cgd7/xp8a6XBiGJeyLZd9WghNREkljyLDWNM=; h=Date:From:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject:Reply-To; b=eSbVEGyO6wmFnsUcsheM8XZuXw32JEytqPvfsIQtw/+lI4XUwlmz6+9GGGH4jNPLIXAXFioBnXHZfSAyg7H5yGEttTrPDxJelsZ/JmJ2Tf6zxTO9YTxDcwlh6zcAhm5VR/BTvx6b54AqCcCqCcKBvfWzhi+OlRr1J6Tva+uaQy8hC1XjEQFVKOF/PjF+H+zvFegPGk9fLkdNoXopyzKzzTA8/qa15D9janHuGKpf2Jya+ODx6F8cBC+BkoLYZzy1R8r1SdNteF9TqEmPC6cHTBUTwrcaEBhNuO4+xo1NRgSdkoZ9+o5eByuvq75AuZqMzcj77OiKwPw+lLUjwTj/0g==
X-SONIC-DKIM-SIGN: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1679913360; bh=2q1sxsgPIGY3Y6g1decgaVWY9BT4HlwXKJYC377wuay=; h=X-Sonic-MF:Date:From:To:Subject:From:Subject; b=JREL5mgiSabb1BJpoxIY6ChXhNLhR/Sn+W6RFmY4oQjfmT+yPvN30yzm6sGhzAsOtRKtdEQQBAaEnA64kx2Fu1rBR4etoPJY/NXrSAHFM9MA9PbXrSHDAFSiFOCdggsA+HoN2jKDYzK+ETQf4T9KiA/f3AmlegSbadwuRXbwSeYxwu0o5Jkd1fVwHcKWbfBGJP8QK99IqslG3zYKCACgJlMY9/c+Yr276rCY+vjA9oVKtoWRN9q2hRMXrrqRKHIkbcM1AQ0d/CgdkmOeeTUtfG0KAyNQNZ8ZGKKRR4g0TuAxUFwrEjUmnDyF/wP4zdewWEnv3K+u4gJIvDjDnX/9iQ==
X-YMail-OSG: yx6WGsUVM1lVLYPqlfjrERio6Zo7.1oCK20hQG9ylmPc6CSHJpLWwErErlKm_Wo lSiwpjhqw2OlEwc3EfJ5rGxyLOSpFvwnLvJJ1ppE.7eghPdMCX87dHKKyo_4tQDHjEikMvvGxvAo BDb04eIORIG78C8jrTNzfmlpQdkLGFw_PhkVbsp6f1Ar9wY6j104400jpnU1XKCjxLQ6I7hsDQtB qVJqA7nMGXMBqfrlj2x9pmO2l7vzya.YUBdkm.LkdEZxZP1S8Y3yypJjN28Y4VAuR7nm3G5JaIbF 8u2EnQUKeaGaYAMnLp5Dr9wJf2IJOubzxDem4VV4hWm66YyEMWIkx2ov_PTPH8knwj9qYHOYnq8r Xxq9v.Oh2KQTjqG0ZHTr2fj9wDtsCGCKzY28wZ1DrdEszbq4zszj2J5Dd9Sfe8q5ppWxN5U_rn9p 0qZxrtvE9AEzBcuH7hCU0xgk_q.1nrsQMOr3BfR9_OO9WBCOqcCwmZGg3a4NC4XXbBwb8kAEEscQ 4vAAi8nSTCjWCUnZ4TbDNdRTBs5BsU6ITNCtAj81iesv4D4wda6lxfASkH8b46zd9jd8GWq6ZNgX 82mxKewoalaqHtopupToMZD4iO6.jM.PwISMapnDOOR_OGBDw40Zda6GdxqTRzCNy5eE.OzZEulk ghe5t0P0x3Fs8GQIEymlgf2J.Q0Me_okA6vXh03akfKyIBiiu9gUiAem0PNvSC6G5CR3dnnCleP8 ko72pgZxXTNsDQ7220OrnehfV3z7OKm7fsP1k5C_3uzfLqhO9lwTUUcSoy1Bud06GiQWl60AUL3. 8s.Pia9VMY07dsxw60I6s_0GawRbT0wXiae1UhJ2s1cfVxBJzLnCKP.JOFtb.gN0Mc6eG.etFKMq cs5tZXFNbpI2JOUyWGN2umX8uoU9iHenfHbYai5tB9sBx4UCv1Q1JS1KrMONAJTxzTcaywJiyXFY sMRlr5FNZcOiYkitGW1cCe1suvQWTrdJR7dDKTRaWxOAu0vZxE0RXdMZwPc7__Y3SjQNx93mnnfl KNTtFrYJONmgIlXzXi.UvVwTZ69ZSEpu3WuAWYYFEXaMb5mTItg7xKCSE1uYKT8K6mYLLvRYnMjJ N9kkxVpniVkED73AY2Lmbh7vCFf0B42Y19KRM1xu8vRbTxONayrhZbOpms5EUT8QEuFNB_0x9s2T MnKUsK6ZeZ6_m4b4Uo8M0qObiuS7Ll99IY0WSQuAh9pC4.OCkQjLhr.K2OjgsNB.TziQaIcfPDVm 1rENdXXUNS4qy.Vssj4DGQx0FnUC9bk9lMODBBQQBwK2zIOzLx16ZJKuM88YEI40sEjFJbDXg.of QDe8V0nBZauPvfsD34dUEma5HODALo2W58.UYA4FVG61afXY_tNfNldebeq_BZDvYU.0jjdbXmgE 0isFb_P5kAoLUzuW601XTOH3KWf9EXijwcvurwjeZrzgDDmjRG_rlm_Qg3CtND7MX3K9r19BuIPK x5sOhq2q6hUhsJWNcV56wtcNB2umdc5mUWl4OyOYB12BJL566MKiJW6j2a3C671Jn0F13qB7XFJg 0afPWA8rFg9kVatKhaniHiOIUxatZtbYNESxe14XglHq5uGlekuVoX5dtYXzrinrqkISAut0OvYx plhdBy9Rkl0Fh0SrpR9ay7k9rcMvAK4sVB2qsu_UzafGnHzLIY3Jb_V_w_L0wwlDftm5KnmqgSVb NQD_N95xx5HGmYoMp5Eku3ITeQ9ummp3BDS45OaKzsFbsfwTN0J1Z32aMnOrVeAZl4DRFIk2WZTi u8vWmTk1Qca1bdi36TAU2eYjJKZhSREokH4j.GxEmA24aheL6dWYp_H3pIVhZYEBWK1ojNs9wVRH xiT1Ec1jQyo3mQDWboKhWM9HbZlSCpqHWax4eZ_eHdCGVgzU4gy3VeoWZR.R3hU_JHMI5AE9mr1t xM5xIEE5JcS0n1PZOKzeKy0E.ji799BjliqGTuB56Icuvn8R.tu0mP_C_kGbaqIbrTjOByBHlOvO sdZUwcPwSMRCSvQs.rbNtLcJlzV.9xX1oipuEGmBKNOC8CzbmR14z9YYB.dQH6Wb6gfnH.N4ZOV2 MguvpNAUuuWczReFqGsn3wRZxo_7S5nHLvz7RwMRRfogFyev_KA8GZzRsMAYSyhYjshtZyIRhj05 YXSj7xKxa_CjDQI6AxeoxaaCuVczJtDUW_MbAXnKwxx5cmr8sfp0FB.pl5ovj.CUd2ta0jk97NWD 3TUG7.HjaRtySELpw5gU0vbEpUCzFHLF662PBtMztk8JWP0c-