Re: [ietf-smtp] SMTP Retrying/Sending Strategy on 452 / 4.5.3

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Sat, 16 February 2019 17:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/relaxed; l=4614; t=1550338399; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From: Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=1nawpmTucrgi3nN/6k2nON/WMIc=; b=UaOo0FEqPaMTG3iSANKizVY16XhgfFRQvR+ZjsLI9YG/gz9NjiywFhR5vlUoRM ASJMnWx8QouF80GRUeUxKG6OOmH3Nkgp7FZIWQOMyk9cESQzxV7EFwKJmwzcNxuh SzZvHv8W3knS26Ws2EA4oufd8MMIEkqj1drnlCtXpNIek=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=4614; t=1550338111; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=pS5pmt8 2Ck4YqJQ9u5M/lJpQBtgpxhBJPX2JJf0ok+E=; b=QcLJXlEcWLK6mVbqFEyXyun fgT+Pm0BPvOz8bkhvVObMTcuI5Ltj3SF2AwiNI712nILsmMBgs3XN47R71m5sQZC PlZ1tn0JOqjfOXxwKZIycyepMdd4Lcg5qQmUMwBReTeGDBvwlRVbp1Pmd1Cy4J3K 2I4/gNMNtP7+EDFkQL1E=