email-arch-11-05dc: version for ietf@phili, extensive changes

Dave Crocker <dhc@dcrocker.net> Sun, 09 March 2008 13:48 UTC

Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 09:48:08 -0400
From: Dave Crocker <dhc@dcrocker.net>
To: ietf-smtp@imc.org
Subject: email-arch-11-05dc: version for ietf@phili, extensive changes
Sender: owner-ietf-smtp@mail.imc.org

Folks,

I finally processed the backlog of suggestions for the email-arch draft.

The changed version is at:

    <http://bbiw.net/recent.html#emailarch>

I'm hoping there can be some informal, face2face discussion during this week in
Philadelphia, depending on folks' interest.

The list of changes is extensive, and there are still open items, including
needing to provide the details for some citations and to add those that specify
the normative content to the draft.  Also there will be more indexing references.

Here is the Changes documentation for the draft:

--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking