Re: [ietf-types] Update to text/html registration

Paul Libbrecht <paul@hoplahup.net> Tue, 07 August 2012 13:14 UTC

From: Paul Libbrecht <paul@hoplahup.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 15:14:36 +0200
To: Michael
X-Provags-ID: V02:K0:egVbsmX/LsrWCNUVjlSu88KP0PU7Ut4RO5kcYilUYU9 bnSTsUic1EB+6XcfK2Lj8ZgpmA8UcB62VRD0ws7RUhWfW7LIXa Lgh+NVzd5wX2Zms0U1CyO8kuxCcRnbySLs1WjtItptAkN0QTzw 1n5ADpJHFYl0fdu/uayeYiSxScMt8/kMlubgse7lcAcP5YZOio AxuN0GUFvGOH3853nq5m9osUny2BLIgJi7s1M2psoZ/Ey1EnjY CLF/e6smse9EiZQbMC8PSPHIJ9VHYTTHTamwAHT+y5jSKJmf34 D51czkduRh6PpBJFmtH/mqWGIHDh8D6bNPvELFWL2y0pki+PoE 5qsb0zIWDLXgWVZd56DBWby/hE1gzSQndOrkukhD7IntNb25Rd OWSvVo4g8MHxQ==