Re: Last Call: <draft-george-travel-faq-03.txt> (IETF meeting attendees' Frequently Asked (travel) Questions) to Informational RFC

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Tue, 07 February 2012 23:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1328657451; bh=7dyf/TSB8odIM0 26tiSJ+9MHzypH7NOo9MuWtaskw1E=; b=UxDThKWzaCcKTbPyzZWSVtDj9CTHP7 ar+XJMk5bC7H+BMuCJlaVyyqGijmJ48K3Q+oaNXeEjun+mv/y5fvNP8AKOS0Wf/L 0jB5rmgZc5BiQc/iodOmX+Pk8xI4hbsScS0hmFI2CAhy/lP2PmS5nhEsqF/TmUHt rjU2RXJjbqJowf2mm4L6V7qJgsxVtlem2xsNQcFoZ38Kf5jAu6OoyIZ2KU8wBV6+ 1OgZIzEgf35jPBZmYZ2PrNiInhg2DJ4XkIxUNF7hvFDz5L6G+hH5rR2Z7nge2X7c 3zvTPCe+Uy4T545gvqcQYeOmI0gf3uT7dzhPZ/8hk2I2xF0OY5moeKgw==