Re: [lp-wan] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lpwan-overview-07.txt> (LPWAN Overview) to Informational RFC

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Tue, 23 January 2018 16:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=04gygoWqoPVZbH5bwbm1J1FNRjxWYNLgRZEUMRwjWxY=; b=cqigj2hxCe0dxvgtPwXLoUNcaX2y2kOcbHHlBg3LNtrU2gxwM0lu2gJNRqBKeLkKAI NC+Q0n655uEiybHGqCOJyN0ztEPQARQVrFiWr+uOTbdZ+JNrGbxAECT5NODiM7npI1WH jEsY260kovGWrBYtYEo87bExyzJ/Mk0rncISE5oFy1xumH+nxxQ8gIGdiXh//vOMN9Ea JLtfUGoteozzFl7lxWaCoLKlrQ4ER1FhvrJXqqFMrmBU5zQe6A/vmYiSbO3my77pHmVQ /YOLFSTNPYOoZwyXY2H8udwJZib7eum1N5xobBUIlQbU2B3/XprcR5L/7iBrgG8/F9fc 5Ftg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=04gygoWqoPVZbH5bwbm1J1FNRjxWYNLgRZEUMRwjWxY=; b=e/SLvsq/teIBmcfjb9CvH9VQEAjKRv5MR+5yhsz5uFt/fT605bntTyuVK5DCC7KbX7 HExucC6AEWzIRIBkkeqWQvY8zoa4EApGEIr6qIitfGcWe3LHutSXneEvJyVn3izKE5sC QltiAsCxiAq/amueSdCZW9fWyOp1m8ZxNOncsQWuL0pH1ahqFMG5pCq+EyYx7S/txF9K H5IEhXvwedNQubyCnqZSfgYLincLrzKSwIzjBxiqS+rPjYoHIFIbMeSACPdWSt2uTnC3 qMDQUZCRDTqKqX0DKuJkKGZJVnN4R32AuyxdiMriiW5DvcRogTvRXmcV0q57eHXJJpTM sRCw==
References: <151485324769.22291.6072499979541314633.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CADnDZ88pNk9KAc8U0J0_TdR8LnG14c=wGMHyAO3LtMg758q0Mg@mail.gmail.com> <96be6f20-dd3f-825f-d884-c1cbd0e158eb@cs.tcd.ie> <CADnDZ88ZTvetBMCPgS7dVEMyu2xjKSyvQ-Z0+wW7gAvya8q0vw@mail.gmail.com> <921c54c5-91d5-3682-30a7-329dfc6a4566@cs.tcd.ie> <CADnDZ88BOChtu-wKQiy8C0w_0qwa4XzRY7KrCej6my9LQ83QsQ@mail.gmail.com> <498fb04c-a691-fbdd-5621-55bcf1ba10d3@cs.tcd.ie>