Re: [Autoconf] Last Call: draft-ietf-autoconf-adhoc-addr-model (IP Addressing Model in Ad Hoc Networks) to Informational RFC

Ryuji Wakikawa <ryuji.wakikawa@gmail.com> Wed, 24 March 2010 19:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:mime-version :content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=kusOHWj9Ao+7irTR9obFc+sErfyg8Oz74wEfFDLw0mY=; b=ZZsfb3MaunPSBtFo8dI0jN7NcS0nwpe3WaW/3cwTP48XoUDYm3Fi0U2PDWrDSkS7CQ sxsm7uH5K84qWAZ3iQ93AAF1Gr0lkPCGuGm4XhTI7c6uILGAuWFbTrZSGsZWQYU5CqBC ww3F+a3LPRMzCADAAGsCFSU3jFoRxYuPrAdP8=