PPP Extensions Agenda at IETF

Fred Baker <fbaker@acc.com> Wed, 16 March 1994 19:29 UTC

Date: Wed, 16 Mar 1994 11:03:42 -0800
To: ietf-ppp@merit.edu
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Fred Baker <fbaker@acc.com>
Subject: PPP Extensions Agenda at IETF
Cc: ietf-announce-post@CNRI.Reston.VA.US

My agenda includes, at the moment, three subjects and four documents, and
we have two seesions (thrusday morning and afternoon, last I checked) in
which to discuss them. We will discuss in the following order:

draft-ietf-pppext-netbios-fcp-04.txt    Dimitri

        It would appear that Shiva and Microsoft have some disagreements here,
        and I would like to get closure so that both can move on.

draft-ietf-pppext-multilink-07.txt      Sklower

        I expect to spend the bulk of the morning meeting on this. I see no
        reason that we cannot complete this at this IETF.

draft-ietf-pppext-dataencap-02.txt      Halpern
draft-ietf-pppext-frame-relay-02.txt    Simpson

        This is the reconciliation of the IPLPDN/PPP issue we have discussed.
        I expect to spend the bulk of the afternoon meeting on this. I see no
        reason that we cannot complete this at this IETF.

Fred Baker (fbaker@acc.com)
Advanced Computer Communications