RE: RNET: Random Network Endpoint Technology

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Sun, 22 June 2008 06:48 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: 'Chad Giffin' <typosity@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: RNET: Random Network Endpoint Technology
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 23:48:49 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3893; t=1214117330; x=1214981330; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20RNET=3A=20Random=20Network=20Endpoint=2 0Technology |Sender:=20; bh=Ha5ssB1/UUGeYBm3PxOVgI7+70Gje84he939SAKn87E=; b=tjfo0i8u8ZDSjkc3xFqgSQ+EgKzMwulqqb7czeFjPJF2LUcErPTGU2p7xQ EDFqZO0qzmATy3D1g9bI6w/S5I4ybJVdgU1SKq8jcu1b77pI7MhXOX6qkz8M 4FBHdPqb+g;